If your license is lost, stolen or destroyed, you may apply to the Division for a duplicate license which will be issued for a fee of . You must bring in a document containing your name and current address. *If you are under the age of 18 or have a Graduated Driver License, the sponsor who initially signed for your license must be with you to authorize the duplicate.
(See Required Document Table.)

Sample of Forms:
Driver's License Instructions